We ask that volunteers interested in serving with us share our fundamental beliefs set forth in the Statement of Faith. If you do not share these beliefs, please decline from signing and know that we appreciate your involvement and would love to discuss with you the ways you can move forward with the Atlanta Dream Center, and we value what you bring to the organization. If you have any questions about this Statement, or would like to discuss it further, please contact our staff at email@example.com/~atldream.
- I believe the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the revelation of God’s truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
- I believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- I believe that all are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God’s displeasure, except by His mercy.
- I believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him, alone, for salvation.
- I believe that the Holy Spirit indwells God’s people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
- I believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
- I believe that every aspect of the Christian life is to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.